NAIOP New Jersey Corporate Member Benefits
“NJ NAIOP’s members are the developers and investors who own the buildings, and the professionals in design development, law, engineering, finance, planning, marketing, leasing and all of the other disciplines that come together in order to take a project through the development process. Collectively, our experience is vast, as is our desire to be a part of the continuing dialogue in Trenton, at the county level and in our local communities, so that our State can continue to thrive and remain the place we all call home.” - Ed Russo, Russo Development
What is a Corporate Member?
A company with four or more dues-paying NAIOP New Jersey members is classified as a Corporate Member.
Special Corporate Member Benefits
New Jersey Chapter corporate members in good standing enjoy a host of special benefits, including:
- Annual Dues of just $245 for each additional member over four.
- Lowest ticket price guarantee for the Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala.
- Discounts on Gala Journal placements.
- All employees of a Corporate Member Firm may register for NAIOP NJ events at Member price.
- Corporate Concierge Event Registration Service (you may register for events by phone by calling Kathy Iola at 732-729-9900).
These benefits extend to all employees of a Corporate Member's firm: even if YOU are not a member of record, you are entitled to the benefits described above as long as you are employed with a Corporate Member Firm in good standing (dues paid, no long outstanding invoices).
Corporate Member benefits offered by the New Jersey Chapter are not extended by NAIOP Corporate.
Upgrade to Corporate Member Status
To verify your firm's current membership status or to become a Corporate Member, please contact Bonnie Sovinee (732-729-9900).
Current NAIOP New Jersey Corporate Members*
- Adler Development
- Advanced Solar Products
- Archer & Greiner P.C.
- Avison Young
- Birdsall Services Group
- Bohler Engineering
- Brach Eichler LLC
- Brandywine Realty Trust
- Cassidy Turley Commercial Real Estate Services
- Cole Schotz Meisel Forman & Leonard
- Cronheim Mortgage Corp.
- Cushman & Wakefield of New Jersey Inc.
- Day Pitney LLP
- Denholtz Associates
- Drinker Biddle & Reath LLP
- Elberon Development Co.
- F. Greek Development
- Federal Business Centers
- First Bank
- Forsgate Industrial Partners
- Fox Rothschild LLP
- Gabel Associates
- Gibbons P.C.
- Giordano Halleran & Ciesla
- Greenbaum Rowe Smith & Davis LLP
- Hartz Mountain Industries Inc.
- HFF LP
- Hill Wallack LLP
- Ivy Equities
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas Inc.
- KRE Group
- Langan Engineering & Environmental Services
- LCOR Incorporated
- Lee & Associates
- Lowenstein Sandler PC
- Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
- Marcus & Millichap
- Marsh & McLennan Agency LLC
- Maser Consulting PA
- Matrix Development Group
- Mountain Development Corp.
- NAI James E. Hanson Inc.
- NJ LECET
- Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti
- The Rockefeller Group
- Russo Development
- Sills Cummis & Gross
- Szaferman, Lakind, Blumstein & Blader, PC
- TD Bank
- T & M Associates
- The Hampshire Companies
- Wilentz Goldman & Spitzer
- Wiss & Company LLP
- Wolff & Samson PC
- Woodmont Properties LLC
*As of April 25, 2013