Returning NJ to a State of Industry:
Preparing for Post-Panamax Prosperity
NAIOP NJ Members: Please log in now to access member registration discount
Use this form for manual registration & payment by check
Increasingly, national and global events are impacting New Jersey’s economy. Our September 12 Chapter Meeting will feature two outstanding speakers with unique perspectives on New Jersey’s place in the national and global supply chains.
NAIOP President Tom Bisacquino will share insights on the national economic and political landscapes, and perspective gained from NAIOP’s visit to the Panama Canal: learn more about the huge scale of the canal widening project, the dramatic impact it will have on the global supply chain, and the growth opportunities it heralds. Tom is an engaging and extraordinarily knowledgeable speaker who never fails to entertain and inform his audience.
You will also hear from Chris G. Christopher, Jr., Director of Global and US Consumer Markets for IHS Global Insight, who will share what a post-Panamax economy really means for New Jersey owners, tenants and logistics firms as we race to raise the Bayonne Bridge and prepare for increased cargo at our ports.
Registration begins at 5:30 PM, Woodbridge Hilton (click here for directions).
Not ready to register? Sign up for our event announcements: email Barbara Morford
- Members: $110 (log in to access discount)
- Corporate Members: You and your employees may register at the $110 member rate. See Corporate Member Firms to confirm eligibility and contact Kathy Iola at 732-729-9900 to access Corporate Concierge registration.
- Colleagues employed with a NAIOP NJ member's firm (subject to verification): $145.
- Student Members: No-cost registration (limited) available via our NAIOP Scholars program. Contact Student Liaison Lizzie Browder (732-729-9900) to register.
- Non-Members: $195 Advance Payment Required. Join now to get the best prices for our events!
Langan Engineering & Environmental Services
Media Sponsor: Real Estate Forum/GlobeSt.