- Members must log in to access discounted registration.
- Corporate Members contact Kathy Iola at 732-729-9900.
- Earn Continuing Education Credits (check status)
NJ has powerful incentives and tools to help you close deals and fill space. Are you taking advantage of them?
- NJ's Business Attraction Tool Kit
- Anatomy of an Incentives-Driven Real Estate Deal: A Tenant's Perspective
- Meet the Experts
- Breakout Roundtables
One year ago, the NAIOP-backed Economic Opportunity Act of 2013 was signed, giving the commercial real estate industry powerful new tools to bring jobs and investment to New Jersey. Join us on October 21 (Sheraton Edison) to learn the latest on NJ's Business Attraction Tool Kit and how to take advantage of EO13, Grow New Jersey and many other tools you might never have heard of (such as Site Finder and Incentives Calculator) that can help you to close more deals and fill more space.
Ted Zangari's "Anatomy of an Incentives-Driven Deal" will give you a fascinating look inside a real-world real estate deal from the tenant's perspective. Then, "Meet the Experts" and ask your questions directly in small-group interactions.
Speakers will include:
- Rob Kossar, Jones Lang LaSalle
- Tim Lizura, NJEDA
- Ted Zangari, Sills Cummis & Gross
- Jay Biggins, BLS Strategies
- Noel McGuire, NJ Business Action Center
- Michael Henderson, Choose NJ
- Additional speakers to be announced.
Registration, networking & breakfast at 7:45 AM, program starts 8:30 AM at the Sheraton Edison (directions
: By registering for this event, you agree to our payment and cancellation policy. Non-members must pay in advance. Refunds will not be given on registrations canceled within three business days of the event. If you must cancel, please submit your cancellation in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only cancellations submitted in this fashion and at least 3 business days prior to the event will be honored
NAIOP NJ is a not-for-profit trade association. Every dollar you spend with NAIOP NJ supports the promotion and protection of the commercial real estate industry in New Jersey.
Not ready to register? Sign up for our event announcements: email Barbara Morford