Members Must Log In to Access Discount
Corporate Members: Contact Kathy Iola (732-729-9900) for Corporate Concierge Registration Service
Use this Form for manual registration & payment by check.
Join us on January 27 at the Short Hills Hilton (directions) for the first big networking event of 2015--NAIOP NJ’s Annual Meeting and Commercial Real Estate Outlook.
Hear what high-profile industry leaders have to say about economic prospects, trends, capital markets and where the smart money is going in 2015.
Economic Outlook: Ken McCarthy, Chief Economist, Cushman & Wakefield
Commercial Real Estate Outlook Panel Discussion:
- Jose Cruz, Sr. Managing Director, HFF
- Drew DeWitt, Vice President, JP Morgan Investment Management
- Carl Goldberg, Managing Partner, Canoe Brook Investors
- Jonathan Schultz, Co-Founder & Managing Principal, Onyx Equities
- Joe Taylor, President & CEO, Matrix Development Group
- Kim Brennan, Market Leader, Cushman & Wakefield (discussion leader)
The evening will also feature the election of NAIOP NJ's 2015 Officers & Trustees.
Cancellation policy: By registering for this event, you agree to our payment and cancellation policy. Non-members must pay in advance. Refunds will not be given on registrations canceled within three business days of the event. If you must cancel, please submit your cancellation in writing to email@example.com. Only cancellations submitted in this fashion and at least 3 business days prior to the event will be honored
Not a member? Join now and get the best price for this event!NAIOP NJ is a not-for-profit trade association. Every dollar you spend with NAIOP NJ supports the promotion and protection of the commercial real estate industry in New Jersey.