- Members must log in to access discounted registration.
- Corporate Members contact Kathy Iola at 732-729-9900.
- Use this form for payment by check.
- Earn Continuing Education Credits (check status)
Hear from high-ranking officials from the Port Authority of NY & NJ and the NJ DOT about what lies ahead for our region over the next few years. Maggie Moran of the Forward NJ Coalition will provide an overview on the extent of the transportation infrastructure problem and options for its resolution.
Then, logistics stakeholders will provide their perspectives on the impact that the growth of E-commerce (and same-day/ next-day fulfillment) is having on their businesses and other 3PLs, retailers and transportation providers. They will also discuss the challenges they face with the available workforce, congestion and infrastructure, and steps that are being taken to overcome them.
Registration, networking & breakfast at 7:45 AM, program starts 8:30 AM at the Renaissance Newark Airport (Directions
). Confirmed Speakers include:
- Anne Strauss-Wieder, ASW Associates
- Maggie Moran, Forward New Jersey
- John Nardi, NY Shipping Association
- Rick Hammer, NJ DOT Division of Capital Program Management
- Rick Larrabee, Port Authority of NY & NJ
- Michael Landsburg, NFI Industries
- John Galiher, Preferred Freezer Services
: By registering for this event, you agree to our payment and cancellation policy. Non-members must pay in advance. Refunds will not be given on registrations canceled within three business days of the event. If you must cancel, please submit your cancellation in writing to email@example.com. Only cancellations submitted in this fashion and at least 3 business days prior to the event will be honored
NAIOP NJ is a not-for-profit trade association. Every dollar you spend with NAIOP NJ supports the promotion and protection of the commercial real estate industry in New Jersey.
Not ready to register? Sign up for our event announcements: email Barbara Morford