NAIOP New Jersey Chapter Meetings
Chapter Meetings are traditionally evening programs that begin at 5:30 PM with registration, networking and cocktails. Programs typically begin at 6:30 PM with a speaker or panel discussion, and conclude by 8:00 PM.
We make an effort to hold events in different areas around the state to afford all members convenient opportunities to attend.
Our Programs & Sponsorship Committee meets regularly to evaluate program ideas and recommend speakers. We often look to our diverse membership for expert speakers
, so let us know if you are a qualified speaker on topics of interest to the commercial, industrial and logistics sectors. Topics include:
- Dinosaurs or Diamonds? Reimagining NJ's Suburban Office Spaces
- The Power of P3s
- Preparing for Post-Panamax Prosperity
- Where is the Smart Money Going?
- An Evening with Gov. Christie
- Mid-Year Economic Roundup
- Annual Commercial Real Estate Outlook
- CEOs Weigh In
- Business Incentive Programs
- Space Trends
The majority of NAIOP NJ events are open to non-members (at a higher registration fee).
Non-members who wish to receive our Event Announcements should contactBarbara Morford. Don't miss a thing and ensure that you qualify for the lowest registration fee for all NAIOP NJ events: Join now,