See the 2014 Golf Classic Winners and Photos
Video: Economic Impacts of Commercial Real Estate Commercial real estate development generates key economic benefits and helps drive the economy. New development and spending for office, industrial, warehouse and retail contributed $376 billion to GDP in 2013, supporting 2.8 million jobs with wages and salaries of $120 billion. Looking ahead – development spending is expected to rise, with year-over-year growth in the 8-15 percent range by year-end 2015. Watch this video produced by the NAIOP Research Foundation and see how commercial real estate development positively impacts the economy.
Congratulations to the President's Awards & Hall of Fame honorees! More photos coming soon.
: Click here
For the latest on action in Trenton, see Weekly Update here.
Looking for a Broker, Attorney or Energy Efficiency Consultant? It's good business to do business with your fellow NAIOP NJ members! Log in for access to our exclusive New Jersey Chapter Member Directory and find the professionals you need.
Connect with NAIOP NJ Online
27 Jan 2015 5:30 PM • Short Hills Hilton
NAIOP Dates to Remember
- December 30 Deadline for nominations for 2015 Commercial Real Estate Awards Details
- December 30 Deadline for entries for Gala Design Competition Details
- January 27 Annual Meeting & Commercial Real Estate Outlook, Short Hills Hilton Register
- January 30 Deadline for entries for Deal of the Year Awards
- April 30 Deadline for NJ Licensed Brokers to earn credits needed for license renewal
- May 14 28th Annual Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala, The Palace
- September 21 Golf Classic, Trump National
- November 2 President's Awards & Hall of Fame Dinner, Hilton Meadowlands
Welcome New Members
- GZA GeoEnvironmental is our newest Corporate Member
- Andrew Markey, ConnectOne Bank
- Scott Schubert, Cushman & Wakefield
- Miles Berger, The Berger Organization
- Matthew Blaine, Lomurro Davison
- Paul Mascola, Brandywine Realty Trust
- David Winslow, GZA GeoEnvironmental
- Tony Ziccardi, Brandywine Realty Trust
- Arsheen Ehtesham, GZA GeoEnvironmental
- Joshua Sewald, Dynamic Engineering Consultants, PC
- Michael Martone, Rutgers Student
- William Parkhill, MidAtlantic Engineering Partners, LLC
- Matthew Robinson, MidAtlantic Engineering Partners, LLC
- Kimberley Gillespie, Economic Project Solutions, Inc.
- Ben Rosen, KTR Capital Partners
- Steve Mariani, Marcus & Millichap
- Thomas Ponticelli, TD Bank
- Christoper Csontos, TD Bank
- Thomas Hadler, TD Bank
- Rebecca Cossin, Lowenstein Sandler
- Bethany Nadel, Lowenstein Sandler
- Robert Donnelly, Sr., Cushman & Wakefield
- John Burt, Central Jersey Wrecking & Recycling
- Benjamin Alter, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- Amanda Stannard, Elberon Development Group
- Peter Crovo, Prologis
- Kevin Smith, Trident Environmental Consultants
- Matthew Schwartz, International Planning Alliance
- Paul Boccardi, First American Title National Commercial Services
- Ryan Larkin, Cushman & Wakefield
- Jack Tycher, Roseland
- Robert Kellner, Spiezle Group, Inc.
- Raheen Khan, SAA
- Michael Golias, Langan Engineering & Environmental Services
- Douglas Roberts, Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Robert Wyman, Menard USA
- Joanne Vos, Maraziti, Falcon & Healey, LLP
- Brian Kelly, Union Center National Bank
- Nick Brown, Premier Energy Group LLC
- Matthew Weiss, Weiss Realty Company, Inc.
Not a member? Join now!