Looking for a Broker, Attorney or Energy Efficiency Consultant? It's good business to do business with your fellow NAIOP NJ members! Log in for access to our exclusive New Jersey Chapter Member Directory and find the professionals you need.
Permit Extension is Law: Late on Friday, December 26, Gov. Christie signed NAIOP-backed legislation to extend the Permit Extension Act for one more year. For the latest on action in Trenton, see Weekly Update here.
Full Text of Gov. Christie's January 13, 2015 State of the State Address.
Video: Economic Impacts of Commercial Real Estate Commercial real estate development generates key economic benefits and helps drive the economy. New development and spending for office, industrial, warehouse and retail contributed $376 billion to GDP in 2013, supporting 2.8 million jobs with wages and salaries of $120 billion. Looking ahead – development spending is expected to rise, with year-over-year growth in the 8-15 percent range by year-end 2015. Watch this video produced by the NAIOP Research Foundation and see how commercial real estate development positively impacts the economy.
Congratulations to the President's Awards & Hall of Fame honorees! More photos here
Connect with NAIOP NJ Online
27 Jan 2015 5:30 PM • Short Hills Hilton
NAIOP Dates to Remember
- January 27 Annual Meeting & Commercial Real Estate Outlook, Short Hills Hilton Register
- January 30 Deadline for entries for Deal of the Year Awards
- February 18 Seminar: COAH Update & Crowdfunding. Center of Excellence, Bridgwater. Registration opens soon.
- March 4 Public Policy Symposium with Sen. President Sweeney, "The Intersection of Transportation & Workforce" Renaissance Woodbridge. Registration opens soon.
- March 24 Chapter Meeting Student Design Competition. Pines Mmanor.
- April 30 Deadline for NJ Licensed Brokers to earn credits needed for license renewal
- May 14 28th Annual Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala, The Palace
- September 21 Golf Classic, Trump National
- November 2 President's Awards & Hall of Fame Dinner, Hilton Meadowlands
Welcome New Members
- EisnerAmper LLP is our newest Corporate Member
- Alex Motiuk, Transwestern
- Gil Rivera, The Kamson Corporation
- Wesley Wilcox, Student at NYU Stern
- Asif Alli, Ware Malcomb Architects
- Michele Glass, Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti
- Jacqueline Madden, Cushman & Wakefield
- William D'Angelo, WCD Group
- Richard Gimello, WCD Group
- Albert Chanese, NJ Realty Advisory Group, LLC
- Jason Fisch, F. Greek Development
- Jordan Amin, EisnerAmper LLP
- Jay Weinstein, Eisner Amper LLP
- Mariana Moghadam, EisnerAmper LLP
- Eric Diamond, EisnerAmper LLP
- Timothy Kinsella, T&M Associates
- Jordan Avanzato, HFF
- Clint Allen, Archer & Greiner
- Andrew Markey, ConnectOne Bank
- Scott Schubert, Cushman & Wakefield
- Miles Berger, The Berger Organization
- Matthew Blaine, Lomurro Davison
- Paul Mascola, Brandywine Realty Trust
- David Winslow, GZA GeoEnvironmental
- Tony Ziccardi, Brandywine Realty Trust
- Arsheen Ehtesham, GZA GeoEnvironmental
- Joshua Sewald, Dynamic Engineering Consultants, PC
- Michael Martone, Rutgers Student
- William Parkhill, MidAtlantic Engineering Partners, LLC
- Matthew Robinson, MidAtlantic Engineering Partners, LLC
- Kimberley Gillespie, Economic Project Solutions, Inc.
- Ben Rosen, KTR Capital Partners
- Steve Mariani, Marcus & Millichap
- Thomas Ponticelli, TD Bank
- Christoper Csontos, TD Bank
- Thomas Hadler, TD Bank
- Rebecca Cossin, Lowenstein Sandler
- Bethany Nadel, Lowenstein Sandler
- Robert Donnelly, Sr., Cushman & Wakefield
- John Burt, Central Jersey Wrecking & Recycling
- Benjamin Alter, GZA GeoEnvironmental, Inc.
- Amanda Stannard, Elberon Development Group