Gala Tickets 85% Sold! See who has tickets for the biggest networking event of the year!
. Gala is May 15: Ticket, Journal & Sponsor Purchase Form
NJ Assembly Leaders and Mayors joined NAIOP leaders for a spirited discussion at the March 5 Public Policy Symposium.
For the latest on action in Trenton, see Weekly Update here.
NAIOP Members met with Congressman Albio Sires in Washington on February 12.
2014 Chapter Leaders: The 2014 Officers and Trustees were elected at the January 29 Annual Meeting. Read more. See event photos.
Looking for a Broker, Attorney or Energy Efficiency Consultant? It's good business to do business with your fellow NAIOP NJ members! Log in for access to our exclusive New Jersey Chapter Member Directory and find the professionals you need.
Connect with NAIOP NJ Online
21 Apr 2014 6:00 PM • Vanderbilt's Bar & Grill, Wyndham Hamilton Park Hotel, Florham Park
25 Apr 2014 7:45 AM • Kean University Donald R. Conklin Conference Center, Union NJ
15 May 2014 5:00 PM • The Palace at Somerset Park
NAIOP Dates to Remember
- April 21 DL Mixer Hosted by Hollister Construction - All Members Welcome! Register
- April 22 Gala Journal & Sponsor Deadline
- April 25 Seminar Tech Trends Register
- May 15 27th Annual Commercial Real Estate Awards Gala, The Palace at Somerset Park Purchase Tickets/Journal/Gem Sponsorship Details
- June 5 & 6 I.con, The Hyatt Jersey City
- July 30 Seminar Regulatory, Legal & Legislative Update
- September 15 NAIOP NJ Golf Classic, Trump National Golf Club
- September 30 Chapter Meeting - The CEO Perspective
- October 21 Seminar
- November 3 President's Awards & Hall of Fame Dinner, Hilton Meadowlands
- December 5 Seminar - Transportation & Logistics
Welcome New Members
- Wells Fargo is our newest Corporate Member.
- Robert Freud, Dynamic Engineering Consultants, PC
- Brian Hosey, Marcus & Millichap
- Lily Ericsson, Robinson Burns, LLC
- Michael Coppola, KTR Capital Partners
- Christopher Longo, Gordon Realty Management LLC
- James Postell, Transwestern
- Stephen Verp, Digital Realty
- Andrew Diamond, Maxons Restorations
- Jason Lydon, CIT Commercial Real Estate
- Steven Reedy, CIT Real Estate Finance
- Marcella Cassanelli, NK Architects
- Stephen Aluotto, NK Architects
- Anne St. Clair, Wells Fargo Real Estate Banking Group
- Michael Erskine, Wells Fargo Real Estate Banking Group
- Anthony Amadeo, Woodmont Industrial Partners LLC
- Patrick Leary, Gottesman Real Estate Partners
- Tracye McDaniel, Choose NJ
- John DiMarco, Evergreen Recycling Solutions
- Bert Owens, Investors Bank
- Timothy Touhey, Investors Bank
- Richard Spengler, Investors Bank
- George Campbell, Investors Bank
- Steven Mairella, Sills Cummis & Gross
- John Alascio, III, Cushman & Wakefield
- Terry Frassetto, Tulfra Realty
- Joseph Cosenza, Ivy Equities
- Scot Murdoch, KSS Architects
- Kevin Poppe, Wells Fargo Real Estate Banking Group
- Kenneth Tyson, Langan Engineering & Environmental Services
- Greg Brozowski, Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.
- Robert Ceberio, RCM Ceberio, LLC
- Paschal Ferreira, Ernst & Young LLP
- Steven Bitterman, Gensler
- Paul Greco, CoStar Group, Inc.
- Joshua Greenfield, Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti
- Sean Savage, Matrix New World Engineering
- Brian Banaszynski, Heller Industrial Parks
- Julia Algeo, Maser Consulting PA
- Richard Pratt, OGP Architects, LLP
- Brian Zappala, Bohler Engineering
- Gavin Daniel, Branca Properties, Inc.
- Ryan Lowry, Prologis
- Lisa Kochan, Prologis
- Casey Milianta, Wolff & Samson
- Patricia Cleary, Wolff & Samson
- Amy Ravenelle, Prologis
- Richard Eyre, Mack-Cali Realty Corporation
- Shawn Field, M&T Bank
- Brett Schweiker, Brandywine Realty Trust
- David Weissman, F. Greek Development
- Joseph Fitzgerald, Ernst & Young
- Ryan Nee, Marcus & Millichap
- Kelsey Nakamura, Cassidy Turley
- Brad Bischoff, Mitchell Agency
- Andy Gottesman, Edison Investment Advisors, LLC
Not a member? Join now!